Monday, August 1, 2011

A Start

All I can do is share my own heart, and my heart longs to see the courage of the saints played out.  It burns to hear the songs that come from a true heart, one that is real, that makes much of God, and gives musical life to the entire human experience of pursuing God, from trial to adulation.  I know that in my own endeavors they always seem to start the same way, with me trying to control things, only to ACTUALLY start when my face hits the floor, I stop trying to do things, and start begging God to do them through me, for I have no ability to do them.
I have opinions on what could be done, but I am not sure they matter.  I will share if you like.  In the end, I just want to see it.  I want to see God move, see how far He will take it, how much He will do.  I cannot wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment