Sunday, August 7, 2011

100 Posts

Well, this is my one hundredth post.  That is 10 posts for each person that has read this blog.  (Chuckles and shakes head)
Anyhow, it has been an mazing time of trial lately.  Even the weather has been difficult to my heart.  I wake up, walk outside to another blue sky, and it hurts.  "Lord," I pray, "please bring rain.  God, Father, we need rain.  Please bless us with rain."  Today as I driving down the road, I saw something I have never seen before.  The road was lined with trees.  Each trees shadow was filled with a mass of blackbirds.  I mean, it looked like fake.  These birds were literally shaped like the trees' shadows.  There has been health scares, family misunderstandings (all of which have been resolved), and then some.  Yet, it has also been a really wonderful time with the Lord.  I am constantly questioning, and trying to grasp, what God really wants from me.  I have even resolved to no longer presume that I understand.  I ask for the things I know I want, but beyond that, I have started to simply ask God to give me whatever he knows that I should want the most.  Is it glory?  Intimacy?  Both?  I definitely have been growing in affection for Christ, and that is my main prayer for my life and for yours.
Anyhow, it is late, and this post is already as interesting as watching wallpaper dry.  So, I will simply say goodnight, and that I care for you, and will be praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment