Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ministry Envy

I use the word envy in jest.  In reality, it is just one of those days where I can't help but burn to love and minister.  I listened to a sermon by Matt again today, and was just so richly blessed.  It was all I could to but cry out and ask that the Lord would use me one tenth as much as He has Matt.  I think of all the people.  I see all their faces, and I just want them to know the joy of the Lord.  That they would be freed of whatever it is that holds them captive.  I like to think about worship as a goal.  Worship is something done, in truth, by only those who love God.  So, I like to think about those who don't know God now one day standing next to me in genuine worship, the kind that only comes from a knowing heart. 

May God use you and I (though we are broken and bent) to share the love, joy and peace that is His  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment