Monday, July 11, 2011

Looking at the stats of my blog, there is a telling truth.  One, very few people read it.   (shrugs and smiles)  But, every time I wrote about depression, the numbers jump.  So, I am praying hard about getting a blog or web site going to minister to the depressed.  The point of the site would be about how to make much of God in the midst of depression.  I have already spoken to several people about contributing to the site, as I don't want it to be about me.  I really want it to be a place where those suffering with this particular battle can come, cry out, feel safe, and be encouraged to keep breathing, keep searching for God, and learn to glorifying through their suffering, and encourage hope for redemption and healing from this dreadful struggle. I am just trying to pray about what to call it.  

Also, I am looking to begin some scripture memorization.  Any suggesitons?

No comments:

Post a Comment