Monday, July 18, 2011

Fighting for God's Glory

It is my firm belief that it is the fight for God's love and glory itself that is the most important thing we can give in this life.  We think of the result, but that really has little to do with us.  In the end, God will take our passion, our sacrifice, our effort, and do whatever He wills.  It may be His will that I never get published, or that I never get to use my talents as much as I'd like for Him, but it will be because He wills it so, not because of my heart.  He has already renewed that, and I yearn for Him.  It is those whose hearts yearn for Him that keep me going.  I would like to say it would be the same without them, that I could just see God and act the same, but I can't.  I have tried time and again, only to find that it is Him who has made me to be inspired by other humans.  In this I find a new peace.  God really does have it under control.  Whatever happens, it will be His will.   Find rest in that, and keep on pushing, no matter what.  Keep on fighting.  I am here fighting too.

I will be begging and pleading that God will allow you and I to be used by Him, that we would get to see His power and might poured out in using the broken vessels that we are for something good in this world.  May we stir others hearts toward Him.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment