Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Post my link, and get a free, original, full-size photo of Ireland!

I could really use your help!  I you do, I will give you free copy of one of my photos!
We have finished our new website.  Now, what we have to do is get the website visible, and the quickest way to do that is Google.  Our goal is to come up on the first page when someone types in the keywords: “Dallas” and/or “Photography, Photographer, or Portraits.”  
So, this happens mostly by one thing happening.  LINKS!!!  All you have to do is put my link up on your Blog, facebook, youtube, wiki, whatever!  You:
  1. post the http://laningphoto.com/ and:
  2. write two to three sentences using those keywords “Dallas” and/or “Photography, Photographer, or Portraits.” Or just copy and paste this: “Laning Photography is located in Dallas, Texas.  Professional Photographer that specializes in documentary style Wedding Photography, and creative Portraits of all kinds: Senior, Pet, Maternity, Newborn, Professional, Architectural, and more!”  
Do that, and then email at laningphoto@gmail.com or message me the link.  Once I see that you did it, I will email you a full-sized photo from my trip to N. Ireland from this page: http://laningphoto.com/#/northern-ireland/.  Share this offer, and let your friends enjoy a free copy of my photo as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment